There are a number of ways to ensure good oral health. Some steps include the various, procedures dental procedures available during San Diego office visits, and risk prevention. There are also simple steps you can take to make sure your smile stays healthy. For a list of guidelines for oral health care, consider the following:
– Don’t forget to attend any checkups and professional cleanings you may have scheduled with your dentist.
– Brush your teeth at least twice per day and floss once per day, making sure to floss between every tooth.
– Make sure to avoid snacks and sweets that can turn create dental erosion and cavities, including products that are extremely acidic or contain large quantities of sugar or starch.
– The dangers of mouth jewelry are well-documented. Don’t pierce your lips, tongue or cheeks.
– It is important to keep your toothbrush free of contamination from other brushes or dirty surfaces. Store your toothbrush upright, alone, and in a well-ventilated area.
– Focus on using treatments and services that have been approved by dental professionals. This includes products recommended by your dentist and that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
If you want to improve your smile at The Dentistry Studio in San Diego, you are welcome to book an appointment with Dr. Tim Garofolo and our team at our office in San Diego, California. We can be reached at 858-451-2555. Have a fantastic day!