If you are calling our office after hours, follow the prompts on the recording to see how you can seek immediate help.
Monday: 7AM – 6PM
Tuesday: 8AM – 7PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 7PM
Thursday: 7AM – 6PM
Friday: 7AM – 6PM
A dental emergency is a situation that requires prompt attention from a dental professional. If you experience a dental emergency, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Our team will schedule you to meet with our dentist as soon as we are able so you can receive the care you need. We are happy to care for several types of dental emergencies, including:
- Severe, lasting toothaches or other tooth pain
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- Damage to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the tongue, cheeks, lips, and gums
- A cracked or fractured tooth
- A partially knocked-out (extruded) tooth
- A lost dental restoration, such as a lost filling or crown
If you have experienced trauma to the head or neck, we recommend that you visit the emergency room or your general physician before coming to the dentist, even if your smile is also damaged.
Book a Reservation
Please note that a team member will contact you to confirm your requested reservation date. For an even faster response, please call our office at 858-257-3412.
new guest forms